Economic and Management Science
Economic and management science deals with the efficient and effective use of different types of private and public resources in order to satisfy peoples need's and wants.
It equips learners with the necessary knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to enable them to become economically literate and to allow them to participate in the complex south african society and economy.
Why study EMS?
- To understand the wealth creation process
- To develop entrepreneurial skills
- Understand the importance of saving and investment
- Develop financial management and planning skills
Who can benefit?
- Businessmen and entrepreneurs.
- Anyone who has his own business or practice.
- Marketing managers.
- Politicians and foreign diplomats.
- People in management and leadership positions.