Gray House


When the House system started in 1911 the Dayboys formed the third unit to Founders and School Houses. In 1920 they were divided into two groups, Table Bay and False Bay. Within a year False Bay split into False Bay and Kalk Bay, and in 1925 Table Bay merged into the other two groups. In 1933 Kalk Bay was named Gray House (after the founder of the school, Bishop Robert Gray) In 1940 it moved into shared accommodation with Ogilvie in what had been the old Prep building of 1902. This shared building was considerably improved and extended in 1970. In 1993 the new Gray House was built near the Pre-Prep and Gray moved into its own space. It is made up of about 105 dayboys.

House Calendar


Date Event Venue
Wed 24 May 19:00-21:00 Gray House Grade 12 Dinner Gray House
Mon 31 Jul 11:50-8:10 Chapel- Gray House Brooke Chapel
Tue 10 Oct 19:00-21:30 Gray House Dinner Woodlands