Kidd House


Kidd House (named after Hubert Kidd, Principal 1943-63) was built in 1981. Volunteer dayboys from Gray and Ogilvie, newcomers with no house affiliations plus a few attached to boarding Houses, moved across. It was built with a flat for the Housemaster which was later converted into an extension for the Bishops Support Unit and is now the Post Matric centre. Kidd House has about 105 dayboys.

House Calendar


Date Event Venue
Wed 11 Oct 18:00-19:00 Kidd House Committee Kidd House