School House


School House was built in 1900 with the foundation stone being laid whilst Richard Brooke was Principal. It was not built as a House but rather as the school for the younger boys, who had been brought across from the school at Feldhausen in Claremont. Like Founders, it had classrooms, dormitories, a dining room and kitchen, and accommodation and offices for staff. School House was known by a number of titles at first, including Top House because of its geographical position in the school grounds. There were extensions made in 1964 when the school offices were moved to the new Administration block. It is now a boarding House for about 70 boys.

House Calendar


Date Event Venue
Mon 4 Sep 8:30-16:30 Royal Schools of Music Prac Examinations
Wed 6 Sep 8:30-16:30 Royal Schools of Music Prac Examinations
Fri 8 Sep 8:30-16:30 Royal Schools of Music Prac Examinations
Mon 30 Oct 7:45-8:10 House Chapel - School