Ogilvie House


See under Gray House an account of the Dayboy groups. In 1933 when Kalk Bay and False Bay were renamed as Houses, False Bay became Ogilvie House (after George Ogilvie, Principal 1861-1885). In 1940 it moved into shared accommodation with Gray, extended in 1970. In 1993 the new Gray House was built near the Pre-Prep and Gray moved out, with Ogilvie doubling its space. It has about 105 dayboys.

House Calendar


Date Event Venue
Wed 2 Aug 19:00-22:30 Bishops Classic Pops- Gray, Ogilvie, Birt, School City Hall
Tue 15 Aug 18:00-21:00 Ogilvie 10 Pin Bowling Claremont
Mon 9 Oct 18:00-23:00 Ogilvie House dinner Woodlands Pavilion